A cable company is seeking customer service reps to work from home. This position pays $10.00 – 12.00 an hour based on experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Must be able to use a computer terminal to access customer information and convey necessary information to customers.
2. Ability to answer customer questions (basic information such as prices, programming, installation of services, billing, etc.) With appropriate and accurate information.
3. Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written, face to face, on the radio, and over the telephone with customers and co-workers.
4. Prompt resolution of customer problems/complaints (resolves basic issues and refers complex issues and concerned customers to appropriate lead representative or supervisor as necessary).
5. Must possess skills necessary for decision-making and retention.
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. A proven track record in school or work experience in working with people and excellent communication skills.
3. At least one year of transferable experience required telephone/customer relations, knowledge of CRT procedures, mathematical aptitude.
4. Background/experience that indicates dependability, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Employee must be available to work outside normally scheduled hours to satisfy customer needs.
5. Experience in public relations or sales are highly desirable.
6. Bilingual language skills a plus.
For more information and to apply, visit the company’s Job Page on Careerbuilder.