Hertz is seeking candidates to join their Reservations team. Onsite training is required within Mobile, Alabama. Starting pay for this position is $10.25 per hour.
* Managing and upselling for Hertz car rental reservations for Hertz locations in the United States and Canada.
* Provide accurate rate and customer rental qualification information requested through the Hertz toll-free number.
* Handle all calls with the highest quality and courtesy.
* Must be able to type 25WPM (test will be given)
* Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* The willingness to work any assigned full-time (40-hour) shift between 6:00 a.m. and 2:30 a.m., including weekends and holidays.
* Excellent customer service, sales and verbal communication skills
* Must provide a dedicated phone line and high speed internet connection.
* Must be able to maintain a professional, quiet, safe office environment. Computer and Phone equipment will be provided.
Full time positions – must be flexible to work shifts that range from 6:00am to 2:30am which include days, evenings, weekends and holidays!!!
For more information and to apply, visit the Hertz Job Page.