This work from home job is available to residents of North and South Dakota.
Humana Inc., one of the nation’s largest publicly traded health benefits companies, is hiring clinical coders to work from home. The role of the Clinical Innovations Analyst is to identify, collect, assess, monitor and document claims and encounter coding information as it pertains to Clinical Condition Categories.
– Certified Medical Coder (CPC, CCS, RHIA, RHIT) with high degree of competence in this area
– Prior coding experience, preferably in a medical office environment
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office XP products (Word, Excel, Access)
– High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
– Knowledge and experience in health care environment/managed care
– Professional demeanor and appearance, strong work ethic, reliable, resourceful, enthusiastic, team player with positive attitude
– Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong analytical, organizational and time management skills required
For more information and to apply, visit the Humana Job Page.