TaintedGreen.com is searching for 1-2 bloggers who obsess about green technology and who understand how to identify topics that both create interest and serve relevant advertising.
Here are a few specifics:
- Research and choose your own green technology topics
- 2 posts per week on scheduled days
- 300 words per article
- $10 guaranteed compensation per post with unlimited growth through revenue-sharing. You continue earning as long as your articles do, as long as you stay with Tainted Green. Traffic is great but we’re looking for someone who is able to assess whether or not a topic is going to generate dollars in parallel.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills required
- Willingness to accept feedback and adapt writing style to fit with the Tainted Green culture
- Demonstrated experience in the blogging space, especially meshing relevant topics in an interesting way where advertising dollars exist
To apply, send links to examples of your writing and some ideas on things you might like to blog about (given the context above) for Tainted Green to firstname.lastname@example.org