Theme Park Tourist is a leading source of news, reviews and guides for fans of amusement parks across the globe. We currently employ a small team of freelance writers to aid us in producing great content for the site, and we are now aiming to expand to match our ambitions.
The successful applicants will produce articles on a freelance basis for us, and will be responsible for researching, writing and formatting them to a high standard. Each article will consist of a minimum of 800 words, and must be unique and of high quality. We will provide suggested topics, but would also welcome ideas and suggestions.
- Strong writing and grammatical skills (we’ll expect posts to be thoroughly proof-read)
- Experience of writing in the travel niche
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Detailed knowledge of theme parks, either in general or of a particular resort (e.g. Walt Disney World)
We will pay $16 per 800 word article for guest posts, and expect to require 12 of these per month (note that this work could be shared between multiple writers).
If the guest posting assignments prove to be successful, higher rates of pay would be on offer to those producing articles for the membership site. These would be negotiated on a per-writer basis.
How to apply
To apply, please drop us an e-mail at email@example.com, including:
- Cover letter
- Resume / CV
- At least three links to published articles online