Transcend has several medical transcription jobs open right now. Both part time and full time opportunities are available with full benefits (medical, 401k, paid time off, and more). The company offers competitive CPL rates based upon years of experience, work types transcribed, and test scores. They pay on a 65-character line, including spaces.
- A minimum of five years of current work experience in acute care transcription, preferably with a strong background in operative notes
- Candidate must have recent full-time experience working in a large acute care setting of 50+ dictators
- Candidate must be willing to work at least eight hours on a weekend. Preferred schedules are Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday
- Part-time status requires a minimum of 20 hours per week, with at least eight hours on a weekend
- Candidate must be willing to work with ESL (English-as-a-Second-Language) dictators. Many of our clients have at least 40% ESL dictators.
- High-speed internet access required
For more information and to apply for this medical transcription job, visit the Job Page.